The only dedicated news service for the Sign & Display industries in Australia.
Finding your next team member has never been easier!
All ads will appear online and be included in our weekly email to thousands of industry readers.
Place your ad now
We are looking for a highly motivated sales representative to sell Large Format Digital Print Media to printers, sign shops and signwriters in Northern Sydney area up to Newcastle. Please refer to following link on seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51934001
Sales Representative, Large Format Digital Print Media (Signage / Graphics / Signs)
Sell print media to large format digital printers and sign shops
About the business
New Concept Sign (NCC) is a professional supplier of large format digital printing materials and banner display accessories with distribution centre in Chester Hill NSW 2162. NCC provides local inventory and on-site service to clients national wide. Our large product range covers nearly all the flexible print media types and the digital print technologies. Now we are looking for a highly motivated sales representative to sell our products to large format digital printers, sign shops and signwriters in Northern Sydney area up to Newcastle.
About the role
Benefits and perks
• Strong proven experience in the signage and graphics industries and sound knowledge about different kind of large format digital printing materials, including Vinyl, Lamination, Banner, Photo Paper, Canvas, Portable Display Stand (not a must be) and so on
• Also suitable for a sign maker or digital print operator wanting to get into sales. Industry experience in sign making, sign sales, large format printing and finishing is an advantage
• Willing to take initiative steps to approach new clients
• Self motivation with the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised. This is an outside sales rep job
• Hold valid full driver license and a reliable motor vehicle; A medium size vehicle such as SUV would be an advantage
• Australian citizen or permanent resident or New Zealand citizen
If this sounds like a position you would like to be considered for, APPLY NOW through https://www.seek.com.au/job/51934001 or email your recent resume to email@example.com at attention of Greg Roy.
If you wake up every morning with a purpose and a job to do that challenges you? The same job offers fulfilment and purpose then we might have the job for you! We are wanting to engage with a genuine online web expert!
Does this describe you?
We have developed a range of web site to grow our online presence across a wide range of in-house digital print and signage products. The position requires a combination of skills all-encompassing the end to end needs of an in house “Web Master”
This is a great position for a person who loves the fast-paced creative activities and bespoke nature of the sign and print making environment:
As a full time position we will be rewarding the employee with a salary, commensurate with the skill, knowledge and background knowledge you bring with you. We are open to other employment relationship like perhaps remote, part-time or other, should the right candidate best meet the job responsibilities.
Responsibilities: This excellent position awaits the right person to join our creative and stable team. This role will require you to:
You must have the ability to be able to adhere to agreed timelines and manage/encourage up-to-date web design and development. You will be required to possess extensive office, project management and design software skills in relationship to our Web Sites as our role.
Primary Duties preferably in:
Secondary Duties will be as below and as required while similar and not limited to the following list.
Traits we suggest offer you an advantage over other applicants
Following skill and experiences are required for the successful applicant:
If this sounds like you, apply now to join the winning team at Bathurst Signs - Please take some time to visit our web site – www.bathurstsigns.com.au and get a feel of what we do, if you think this type of highly interesting and innovative work is for you. And you wish to work in a clean safe and well maintained environment…, please show us what you have to offer and Please email your cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org thank you.
Or fill in our online Job Application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEnnaU4HoBALZEV2xfX91uJGERFBZhGDLOyaMRIW4GD-u9hg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&gxids=7628
Established in 1995, Pivot Creative is an independently owned signage business based on Sydney's Northern Beaches. We are a small but productive team, producing and managing sign work throughout NSW as well as Nationwide.
We are looking to fill a position that has recently become available. The successful applicant will be experienced in most aspects of sign production and installation.
The applicant would be expected to have experience with -
Desirable personal qualities would be -
This is a full time position - Monday to Friday. It is rare for any one day to be like the previous. The work is varied and always changing. This is a position for someone who is adaptable, reliable and keen to make a difference. Some travel may be required at times.
Please send CV and any examples of your work to email@example.com. Also outline your availability to start and any questions you may have regarding the position. Once applications have been received we will make contact with the suitable applicants.
A large format printing, signage company in Wynnum Brisbane looking for a full time position production person who is highly organised, knowledgable in all aspects of signage industry and have attention to details.
Offering great working environment and salary to suit capabilities.
Call or email your interest - 0422073748 firstname.lastname@example.org
North Coast Signs is a well established signage and printing business proudly located on the Sunshine Coast for over 22 years. We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team with experience as a Sign writer/Installer on a full-time basis.
• Positive can-do attitude, with a strong personal work ethic is desired.
• Ability to work within a team and also independently.
• Good Time management skills
• High attention to detail
• Current driver’s license. (manual)
• Must be confident working at heights!
• Physically fit and capable for manual duties when required.
• Knowledge of how to maintain safe work practices at all times
• Strong communication skills
• Problem solving skills
Tasks will include:
• General sign making tasks, including vehicle wrapping
• Working with different signage materials
• On site installations including removal and installation of signage
• Site inspections
Experience and qualifications preferred:
• The successful applicant must have some experience with all things signage
• Ability to use a range of handheld and cordless tools
• White Card & Working at Heights / EWP (preferred)
To apply, please email: email@example.com
Signlab is seeking an experienced sign maker and installer to join the team in the signage department.
Full time opportunity. Above award wages and excellent working conditions. Fantastic bunch to work with as well. If interested please send your expression of interest to Corey Simpson.
(08) 8240 0925
Full time emplyment for trade screen printer to assit producton team.
Experience with auto for tees and stickers , hand printing and screen preperation
Can be a 3rd or 4th year apprentice
Move and work in Byron Bay
Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time position at industry leading wholesaler
Our warehouse facility is located in Sutherland Shire, Sydney
Join our production team to help with growing demand for printing & engraving
We are a leading wholesaler of trophies, awards & promotional giftware.
We are looking for a Production Assistant to join the engraving & print department. You will help see orders through from initial design to final production.
The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
You will also have the opportunity to learn about product design & have input on the range of marketing resources we make available to customers.
Ideal candidate will have expert graphic design skills and experience in printing / engraving.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Casual Production Assistant with all-rounder skill-set required to work in industry leading printing and manufacturing business, conveniently located in Logan on Brisbane’s Southside
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail
· Ability to work autonomously and a part of a team
· All-rounder skills in all aspects of large format finishing, including laminating and mounting would be an advantage, however is not required.
· Would suit a studying student or semi-retired person.
· Assist with all aspects of the production process including dispatch
· Work together with the team to meet daily production targets
· Maintain a clean, safe and friendly workplace.
· Accuracy, attention to detail, problem-solving ability and good communication skills are essential
This is a Casual position (10-30 hours per week depending on production volumes), working in a friendly, fast paced environment.
Award wage will be commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Salisbury, SA - Since 1985, Haynes Signs has produced a variety of quality signage we are proud to put our name to.We are seeking an experienced sign professional to join our progressive team.
Applicant must be skilled in all aspects of sign manufacturing, fabrication, application, installation, digital print and vehicle livery. Required to follow shop procedures with an emphasis on high standards upholding our long standing reputation. Fully qualified tradespeople and 3rd-4th year apprentices may apply.
Driver's license is essential, white card, EWP tickets desirable
Complete your details to join the Image Magazine email newsletter list.